Monday, August 4, 2008

Throwback @ Noon - End of Summer Edition

I've been traveling a bit here and there but I thought I should get back on my video blogging...just a lil something to break the monotony and also to remind you that you are getting OLD...lol. Nah but this is all to put a smile on your face and resurface some fun memories. Hope you enjoy!

This is a good way to start it off with that New Jack Swing, shoulders swaying type music...Keith Sweat - Make You Sweat...



Self Destruction/Stop the Violence Movement with BDP & the East Coast All Stars - the West Coast's movement, "We're All In the Same Game" could not mess with the East Coast's version.






It's Rick James, bitch...do I need to say more...you have to be THE MAN to walk around with a mop on ya head and still get the ladies!






One Love,
ctalley

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What, don't sleep on the West Coast All Stars version, Humpty Hump killed it! And that video was hot. lol But Good post, definitely took me back, and now I'm searching high and low to find that track.